Press Coverage -- Reporting
- Heritage Forensics Is Tackling Devastating New Forms of Cultural Erasure
November 3, 2022 Source: Sapiens Anthropology Magazine. Author: Adam T. Smith, Lori Khatchadourian, Ian Lindsay, and Husik Ghulyan.
- Armenian Genocide discussed at UK House of Lords
October 31, 2022 Source: Public Radio of Armenia. Author: Siranush Ghazanchyan.
- What Biden's Recognition of Armenian Genocide Means to Armenian-Americans
April 27, 2021 Source: Time. Author: Madeline Roache.
- Breaking With Predecessors, Biden Declares Mass Killings of Armenians a Genocide
April 24, 2021 Source: The New York Times. Author: Katie Rogers and Carlotta Gall.
- In historic move, Biden says 1915 massacres of Armenians constitute genocide
April 24, 2021 Source: Reuters. Author: Humeyra Pamuk.
- Genocides begin in the wilderness, far from prying eyes – in Ottoman Turkey as well as Nazi Germany
July 25, 2019 Source: INDEPENDENT. Author: Robert Fisk.
- The West’s shameful indifference to Christian genocide
April 25, 2019 Source: UnHerd. Author: Giles Fraser.
- Recovering Hidden History Along the Armenian-Turkish Border
May 18, 2018 Source: The New York Times. Author: James Estrin.
- In the cases of two separate holocausts, Israel and Poland find it difficult to acknowledge the facts of history
February 15, 2018 Source: Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Last Canadian survivor of Armenian genocide dies at 107
January 20, 2017 Source: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Israel risks new Turkish ire with recognition of Armenian genocide
December 26, 2011 Source: The New York Times. Author: Ethan Bronner.
- Israeli lawmakers wrestle with marking deaths in Armenia
December 26, 2011 Source: CNN. Author: Izzy Lemberg.
- Genocide expert calls on Israel to put Armenian suffering before politics
July 22, 2011 Source: Haaretz. Author: Raphael Ahren.
- U.S. tells Turkey to honor deal with Armenia
May 7, 2010 Source: RFE/RL Azatutyun.
- Obama again stops short of calling slaughter of Armenians a genocide
April 24, 2010 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Paul Richter.
- Armenian genocide talk has Turkey threatening to expel Armenians
March 17, 2010 Source: The Christian Science Monitor. Author: Scott Peterson.
- Sweden labels mass killing of Armenians genocide
March 12, 2010 Source: The Associated Press. Author: Karl Ritter.
- Obama and the denial of Genocide
March 11, 2010 Source: Foreign Policy In Focus. Author: Stephen Zunes.
- Jewish lobby sits out vote on Armenian Genocide
March 10, 2010 Source: The Jewish Daily Forward. Author: Nathan Guttman.
- Past imperfect, present tense
March 5, 2010 Source: The Economist.
- House panel says Armenian deaths were genocide
March 4, 2010 Source: The New York Times. Author: Brian Knowlton.
- A changed U.S. House to vote on Armenian Genocide
March 3, 2010 Source: The New York Times. Author: Brian Knowlton.
- Top defense contractors warn that genocide measure will hurt business
March 3, 2010 Source: The Hill. Author: Kevin Bogardus.
- House panel may revive Armenian genocide resolution
March 1, 2010 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Richard Simon.
- Bones to pick
October 8, 2009 Source: The Economist.
- Companies lobby (quietly) on Armenia Genocide bill
June 13, 2009 Source: The New York Times. Author: The Associated Press.
- Obama avoids saying 'genocide' while in Turkey
April 7, 2009 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Christi Parsons and Laura King.
- Wagering on the question of genocide
March 21, 2009 Source: The Hill. Author: Bridget Johnson.
- Fresh push on 'genocide' law threatens ties with Turkey
March 6, 2009 Source: Financial Times. Author: Daniel Dombey and Delphine Strauss.
- Against The Grain: The Armenian genocide - why Britain is at fault
February 20, 2009 Source: The Independent.
- Turkey angered by new ADL stance on Armenian 'genocide'
January 25, 2008 Source: Haaretz. Author: Barak Ravid.
- Mercosur Parliament condemned the Armenian Genocide
November 23, 2007 Source: MercoPress (South Atlantic News Agency).
- Sponsors delay Armenian genocide vote
October 26, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Richard Simon.
- House delays vote on Armenian Genocide
October 25, 2007 Source: The New York Times. Author: The Associated Press.
- Armenian issue presents a dilemma for U.S. Jews
October 19, 2007 Source: The New York Times. Author: Neela Banerjee.
- House speaker now unsure if Armenian Genocide motion will reach a vote
October 18, 2007 Source: The New York Times. Author: Carl Hulse.
- Turk warns against house genocide motion
October 15, 2007 Source: The New York Times. Author: Sebnem Arsu.
- Genocide resolution tests Turkey’s K Street clout
October 10, 2007 Source: The Hill. Author: Kevin Bogardus and Jim Snyder.
- House panel passes Armenian genocide bill
October 10, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Johanna Neuman.
- Turkey hires familiar faces for genocide debate
October 5, 2007 Source: CQ Roll Call. Author: Alan K. Ota.
- OK of Armenian genocide bill predicted
October 3, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Richard Simon.
- Anatomy of a massacre: How the genocide unfolded
August 28, 2007 Source: The Independent. Author: Simon Usborne.
- Genocide issue still in flux for ADL, national panel will weigh policy shift
August 23, 2007 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Keith O'Brien.
- Senate panel condemns murder of Turkish-Armenian
March 28, 2007 Source: ABC News.
- Swiss convict Turkish politician for denying Armenian genocide
March 10, 2007 Source: The New York Times. Author: The Associated Press.
- Turkey's Armenian dilemma
February 27, 2007 Source: BBC News. Author: Bruce Clark.
- Armenian editor is slain in Turkey
January 20, 2007 Source: The New York Times. Author: Sebnem Arsu.
- Armenian genocide question hits home
January 7, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Maura Reynolds.
- Another voice for truth
December 4, 2006 Source: Fresno Bee.
- For Turkey's Armenians, painful past is muted
October 30, 2006 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Anne Barnard.