Press Coverage -- Reporting
- French pass bill that punishes denial of Armenian Genocide
October 13, 2006 Source: International Herald Tribune. Author: Thomas Crampton.
- Turkish prime minister vows fight against genocide label for killings of Armenians
October 10, 2006 Source: International Herald Tribune. Author: The Associated Press.
- Turkish premier asks French companies to lobby against genocide bill
October 7, 2006 Source: International Herald Tribune. Author: The Associated Press.
- Showdown set in ‘Genocide’ debate
September 1, 2006 Source: The Jewish Daily Forward. Author: Rebecca Spence.
- Allegations of WWI genocide irk Turkey
May 11, 2006 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Benjamin Harvey.
- Vaclav Havel calls Ottoman Empire killing of Armenians a "holocaust"
April 26, 2006 Source: The Associated Press.
- The Armenian shadow over Turkey’s democratisation
October 13, 2005 Source: Open Democracy. Author: Gunes Murat Tezcur.
- German parliament calls for Turkey to re-examine Armenian killings
June 16, 2005 Source: Associated Press. Author: Stephen Graham.
- German parlt condemns 1915 killings of Armenians
June 16, 2005 Source: Reuters. Author: Nick Antonovics.
- Germany to Turkey: Own Up to Massacre
May 23, 2005 Source: DW-World, Deutsche Welle.
- Ignoring Genocide
August 17, 2004 Source: The New York Sun. Author: Hillel Halkin.
- Dept. of Style - World Problem
April 26, 2004 Source: The New Yorker. Author: Gary Bass.
- Commons condemns Armenian genocide
April 22, 2004 Source: Globe and Mail. Author: Jeff Sallot and Campbell Clark.
- Armenians say US failed them
January 26, 2003 Source: BBC News. Author: Fergal Keane.
- Delicately, Pope deplores 1915 killings of Armenians
September 27, 2001 Source: The New York Times. Author: Melinda Henneberger.