Press Coverage -- Opinion
- Anzacs witnessed the Armenian genocide – that shouldn’t be forgotten in our mythologising
April 23, 2019 Source: The Guardian. Author: James Robins.
- How Trump could tell the truth about Armenian genocide
April 23, 2018 Source: CNN. Author: Hagar Hajjar Chemali.
- Why President Trump Should Recognize The Armenian Genocide
April 23, 2018 Source: The Federalist. Author: Stella Morabito.
- It's time for President Trump to recognize the Armenian genocide
April 20, 2018 Source: Washington Examiner. Author: Andy Surabian.
- Will Trump Tell the Truth About the Armenian Genocide?
January 26, 2018 Source: The Wall Street Journal. Author: Robert M. Morgenthau.
- Top Obama aides ‘sorry’ they did not recognize Armenian genocide
January 19, 2018 Source: Politico. Author: Nahal Toosi.
- Flynn: Pope honors genocide victims
June 26, 2016 Source: Boston Herald. Author: Ray Flynn.
- Germany’s century-long struggle with the Armenian genocide
June 13, 2016 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Stefan Ihrig.
- Germany and the Armenian Genocide
June 8, 2016 Source: Foreign Affairs. Author: Thomas De Waal.
- Memory is liberating
June 2, 2016 Source: Deutsche Welle. Author: Christoph Strack.
- Of course Germany refused to deny the Armenian genocide
June 2, 2016 Source: Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Yes, there was an Armenian genocide
May 17, 2016 Source: Religion News Service. Author: Jeffrey Salkin.
- Why Washington continues to equivocate on the Armenian genocide
April 22, 2016 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Matt Welch.
- It's time that the US faced up to the 'G word' and finally recognised the Armenian genocide
March 26, 2016 Source: Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Armenia massacre: Too much regard for Turkey?
February 26, 2016
- Turkey Haunted by Its Ghosts
November 12, 2015 Source: New York Times. Author: Roger Cohen.
- Armenian Genocide: Let Truth Triumph
May 5, 2015 Source: The Jewish Express. Author: Jagdish N. Singh.
- Judge whose family survived Armenian genocide: 'They never smiled'
April 23, 2015 Source: Chicago Tribune. Author: John Kass.
- Before the Shoah, The Armenian Blueprint for Genocide
April 22, 2015 Source: Jewish Exponent. Author: Nikki Marczak.
- 'Genocide' Does Not Describe The Armenian Experience
May 6, 2014 Source: Forbes. Author: Jano Boghossian.
- It is time for Turkey to recognise the historical fact of the Armenian Genocide
April 20, 2013 Source: New Statesman. Author: Benjamin Abtan.
- Israel and Armenia Share the Pain of Genocide
July 22, 2012 Source: Al Monitor. Author: Eldar Beck.
- The Armenians, the Jews and Israel
May 25, 2011 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: S. H. Rolef.
- Some truths trump even crucial alliances
June 15, 2010 Source: Philadelphia Inquirer. Author: Jonathan Zimmerman.
- Stuck in 1915
April 15, 2010 Source: Foreign Policy. Author: Thomas de Waal.
- Between morality and strategy
March 9, 2010 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Oded Eran.
- Armenian Genocide Resolution: President Obama and the price of moral courage
March 8, 2010 Source: The Christian Science Monitor. Author: John Hughes.
- Making sense of genocide
March 8, 2010 Source: Los Angeles Times.
- Israel can no longer ignore the existence of the first Holocaust
January 30, 2010 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- A genocide denied
December 10, 2009 Source: New Statesman. Author: Geoffrey Robertson.
- Obameter: Did Obama break his promise to Armenians?
April 27, 2009 Source: Newsweek. Author: Katie Connolly.
- Essay: Genocide by any international standard
February 12, 2009 Source: Jerusalem Post. Author: Sean Gannon.
- Opinion: Eternal damnation of the spotless mind
January 7, 2009 Source: The New Republic. Author: Bernard-Henri Levy.
- Avoiding the G-word
May 21, 2008 Source: The Guardian. Author: David Cronin.
- Column: Rattling the Cage: Jews of power, Jews of truth
October 21, 2007 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Larry Derfner.
- Owning up to a past
October 19, 2007 Source: Chicago Tribune. Author: Georgie Anne Geyer.
- Armenian genocide denial: The case against Turkey
June 6, 2007 Source: Cleveland Jewish News. Author: Alan S. Rosenbaum.
- 'Never again' for Armenians too
May 1, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Daniel Sokatch and David N. Myers.
- Turkey is Washington's purest test of realism v. idealism
April 25, 2007 Source: The New Republic. Author: Christopher Beam.
- The politics of saying 'genocide'
April 22, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Matt Welch.
- Turkey misses its chance with Armenia
February 7, 2007 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Vartan Oskanian.
- A bold message, lost on Turkey
October 19, 2006 Source: New York Times. Author: Vartan Oskanian.
- Let me denounce genocide from the dock
October 14, 2006 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Taking sides on genocide
October 13, 2006 Source: Haaretz. Author: Jonas Attenhofer.
- You're talking nonsense, Mr Ambassador
May 20, 2006 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- The price of denial
April 17, 2006 Source: The Weekly Standard. Author: Ellen Bork.
- What's the Turkish for genocide?
June 18, 2005 Source: Sunday Times. Author: Ben Macintyre.
- Rattling the Cage: Playing politics with genocide
April 21, 2005 Source: Jerusalem Post. Author: Larry Derfner.
- Opinion: By the World Forgot: Realpolitik and the Armenian Genocide
September 1, 2004 Source: The National Interest. Author: Nir Eisikovits.
- Face history's heartbreaking truth
August 19, 2004 Source: International Herald Tribune. Author: Jay Bushinsky.