Press Coverage -- Opinion
- Do the Armenians Face a Second Genocide?
December 14, 2022 Source: Newsweek. Author: Sheila Paylan.
- US Candidates Must Recognize Armenian Genocide
April 25, 2022 Source: Jerusalem Post. Author: Shmuley Boteach.
- The Armenian Genocide Holds a Bitter Lesson for Those Who Weep for Ukraine
April 18, 2022 Source: The Intercept. Author: Jon Schwarz.
- Denial of One Genocide Breeds Indifference to Them All
April 10, 2022 Source: Newsweek. Author: Alan Dershowitz.
- Israel should not fear Turkish in recognizing Armenian genocide
April 5, 2022 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Israel W. Charny.
- Recognize Armenian genocide by April 24
March 14, 2022 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Israel W. Charny.
- Armenian Americans Will Never Forget Bob Dole
December 10, 2021 Source: The National Interest. Author: Stephan Pechdimaldji.
- The Knesset Should Go Ahead and Say the G-Word
November 19, 2021 Source: Bloomberg. Author: Zev Chafets.
- Why the Armenian Genocide Matters Today
April 27, 2021 Source: The Times of Israel. Author: David Harris.
- Biden will be the first U.S. president to recognize the Armenian genocide. That’s huge.
April 22, 2021 Source: Washington Post. Author: David Ignatius.
- A fork in the road
April 18, 2021 Source: Ahval. Author: David Phillips.
- An atrocity remembered
January 8, 2020 Source: New Statesman. Author: Anoosh Chakelian.
- Denial Is the Final Stage Of Genocide, The Armenians Know It Best
December 17, 2019 Source: Forbes. Author: Ewelina U. Ochab.
- What recognizing the Armenian genocide means for U.S. global power
November 14, 2019 Source: Washington Post. Author: Charlie Laderman.
- A shameful vote cast by an Alabama congressman
November 11, 2019 Source: Alabama Political Reporter. Author: Lisa Davis.
- Samantha Power’s breathtaking hypocrisy on the Armenian genocide
November 5, 2019 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Shmuley Boteach.
- Anzacs witnessed the Armenian genocide – that shouldn’t be forgotten in our mythologising
April 23, 2019 Source: The Guardian. Author: James Robins.
- How Trump could tell the truth about Armenian genocide
April 23, 2018 Source: CNN. Author: Hagar Hajjar Chemali.
- Why President Trump Should Recognize The Armenian Genocide
April 23, 2018 Source: The Federalist. Author: Stella Morabito.
- It's time for President Trump to recognize the Armenian genocide
April 20, 2018 Source: Washington Examiner. Author: Andy Surabian.
- Will Trump Tell the Truth About the Armenian Genocide?
January 26, 2018 Source: The Wall Street Journal. Author: Robert M. Morgenthau.
- Top Obama aides ‘sorry’ they did not recognize Armenian genocide
January 19, 2018 Source: Politico. Author: Nahal Toosi.
- Flynn: Pope honors genocide victims
June 26, 2016 Source: Boston Herald. Author: Ray Flynn.
- Germany’s century-long struggle with the Armenian genocide
June 13, 2016 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Stefan Ihrig.
- Germany and the Armenian Genocide
June 8, 2016 Source: Foreign Affairs. Author: Thomas De Waal.
- Memory is liberating
June 2, 2016 Source: Deutsche Welle. Author: Christoph Strack.
- Of course Germany refused to deny the Armenian genocide
June 2, 2016 Source: Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Yes, there was an Armenian genocide
May 17, 2016 Source: Religion News Service. Author: Jeffrey Salkin.
- Why Washington continues to equivocate on the Armenian genocide
April 22, 2016 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Matt Welch.
- It's time that the US faced up to the 'G word' and finally recognised the Armenian genocide
March 26, 2016 Source: Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Armenia massacre: Too much regard for Turkey?
February 26, 2016
- Turkey Haunted by Its Ghosts
November 12, 2015 Source: New York Times. Author: Roger Cohen.
- Armenian Genocide: Let Truth Triumph
May 5, 2015 Source: The Jewish Express. Author: Jagdish N. Singh.
- Judge whose family survived Armenian genocide: 'They never smiled'
April 23, 2015 Source: Chicago Tribune. Author: John Kass.
- Before the Shoah, The Armenian Blueprint for Genocide
April 22, 2015 Source: Jewish Exponent. Author: Nikki Marczak.
- 'Genocide' Does Not Describe The Armenian Experience
May 6, 2014 Source: Forbes. Author: Jano Boghossian.
- It is time for Turkey to recognise the historical fact of the Armenian Genocide
April 20, 2013 Source: New Statesman. Author: Benjamin Abtan.
- Israel and Armenia Share the Pain of Genocide
July 22, 2012 Source: Al Monitor. Author: Eldar Beck.
- The Armenians, the Jews and Israel
May 25, 2011 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: S. H. Rolef.
- Some truths trump even crucial alliances
June 15, 2010 Source: Philadelphia Inquirer. Author: Jonathan Zimmerman.
- Stuck in 1915
April 15, 2010 Source: Foreign Policy. Author: Thomas de Waal.
- Between morality and strategy
March 9, 2010 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Oded Eran.
- Armenian Genocide Resolution: President Obama and the price of moral courage
March 8, 2010 Source: The Christian Science Monitor. Author: John Hughes.
- Making sense of genocide
March 8, 2010 Source: Los Angeles Times.
- Israel can no longer ignore the existence of the first Holocaust
January 30, 2010 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- A genocide denied
December 10, 2009 Source: New Statesman. Author: Geoffrey Robertson.
- Obameter: Did Obama break his promise to Armenians?
April 27, 2009 Source: Newsweek. Author: Katie Connolly.
- Essay: Genocide by any international standard
February 12, 2009 Source: Jerusalem Post. Author: Sean Gannon.
- Opinion: Eternal damnation of the spotless mind
January 7, 2009 Source: The New Republic. Author: Bernard-Henri Levy.
- Avoiding the G-word
May 21, 2008 Source: The Guardian. Author: David Cronin.