Press Coverage -- Book Review
- In the land of the massacres, the very last Armenians have been finally been found
June 22, 2018 Source: INDEPENDENT. Author: Robert Fisk.
- The Great Crime
February 3, 2017 Source: Paris Review. Author: Edward White.
- From Musa Dagh to Masada
April 18, 2016 Source: Tablet Magazine. Author: Stefan Ihrig.
- Long After Armenian Genocide, Retracing A Grandfather's Steps To Survival
January 14, 2016 Source: NPR.
- How Novel About Armenian Genocide Became Bestseller in Warsaw Ghetto
April 17, 2015 Source: The Forward. Author: Edna S. Friedberg.
- Armenian Genocide
June 25, 2012 Source: American Diplomacy. Author: Amb. (ret.) John M. Evans.
- A look at the snarled past of Armenians and Turks
March 2, 2010 Source: The New York Times. Author: Dwight Garner.
- Nearly a million genocide victims, covered in a cloak of amnesia
March 9, 2009 Source: The New York Times. Author: Sabrina Tavernise.
- A Shameful Act: The Armenian Genocide and the Question of Turkish Responsibility
November 16, 2006 Source: The New York Review. Author: Michael Oren.
- The Armenian genocide and the politics of silence
October 30, 2006 Source: The New Yorker. Author: Elizabeth Kolbert.
- When the Tigris Burned and the Euphrates Ran Red
January 23, 2004 Source: The Jewish Daily Forward. Author: James R. Russell.
- The G-word
February 8, 2001 Source: London Review of Books. Author: Mark Mazower.