Press Coverage -- Feature Story
- Armenia: Another Century, Another Genocide?
February 22, 2023 Source: Public Books. Author: Vicken Cheterian.
- Israel’s Murky Relationship with Recognizing the Armenian Genocide
April 24, 2022 Source: Jerusalem Post. Author: Seth J. Frantzman.
- The Destruction of Christian Cultural Heritage
February 15, 2022 Source: Providence Magazine. Author: Uzay Bulut.
- How Armenia’s 1915 ‘Musa Dagh’ fighters inspired Jews to resist Nazi genocide
April 26, 2021 Source: The Times of Israel. Author: Matt Lebovic.
- The Armenian Genocide, in History and Politics: What to Know
April 26, 2021 Source: The New York Times. Author: Rick Gladstone.
- Why Biden’s Armenian Genocide Declaration Really Is a Big Deal
April 24, 2021 Source: Politico. Author: Charles Mahtesian.
- Biden Poised to Recognize Massacres of Armenians as Genocide, Officials Say
April 21, 2021 Source: The Wall Street Journal. Author: William Mauldin.
- Senate Approves Resolution Affirming Turkey Is Responsible for Century-Old Armenian Genocide
December 12, 2019 Source: Time. Author: Matthew Daly / AP.
- House Passes Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
October 30, 2019 Source: The New York Times. Author: Catie Edmondson and Rick Gladstone.
- For local activists, recognition of Armenian genocide ‘reminds world that we will not allow human atrocities’
October 29, 2019 Source: Boston Globe. Author: Jazmine Ulloa and Ryan Wangman Globe Staff.
- When Turkey Destroyed Its Christians
May 17, 2019 Source: The Wall Street Journal. Author: Benny Morris and Dror Ze’evi.
- A Massacre That Will Not Be Forgotten
April 24, 2019 Source: ARAB NEWS. Author: Caline Malek.
- Whether Armenia, the Nazis or Isis – if you're going to commit genocide, you can’t do it without the help of local people
May 25, 2018 Source: Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Visit Vakifli, Turkey's Last Armenian Village—Before It Disappears
May 21, 2018 Source: The Daily Beast. Author: Kristen McTighe.
- How the Armenian Genocide Shaped the Holocaust
January 24, 2018 Source: The Daily Beast. Author: STEFAN IHRIG.
- Charles Aznavour and His Family Saved Jews during the Holocaust
November 15, 2017 Source: Aish.com. Author: Dr. Yvette Alt Miller.
- 100 Years Ago, a Jewish Heroine Became an Early Martyr for Human Rights
October 11, 2017 Source: Tablet Magazine. Author: Liel Leibovitz.
- Honoring “Turkish Schindlers” — Forgotten Heroes of the Armenian Genocide
May 27, 2017 Source: Le Monde. Author: Laurence D’Hondt.
- The Great Crime
February 3, 2017 Source: The Paris Review. Author: Edward White.
- Glendale Armenians in shadows of the past
October 1, 2016 Source: BBC. Author: Anthony Zurcher.
- Pope Francis In Armenia
June 29, 2016 Source: First Things. Author: Mark Movsesian.
- George Clooney, The Aurora Prize And Hope In Armenia
April 29, 2016 Source: Forbes. Author: Brian Rashid.
- Survivors of the Armenian Genocide
April 21, 2016 Source: The New York Times. Author: James Estrin.
- A Century Later, Slaughter Still Haunts Turkey and Armenia
April 1, 2016 Source: National Geographic. Author: PAUL SALOPEK.
- Why it’s so controversial to call the Armenian genocide a genocide
April 22, 2015 Source: Vox. Author: Amanda Taub.
- The Armenian genocide
March 10, 2015 Source: The Economist.
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Genocide
January 23, 2015 Source: National Geographic. Author: Paul Salopek.
- The extraordinary story of 100-year-old Yevnigue Salibian, one of the last people alive who can recall the horror of the Armenian genocide
March 30, 2014 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- The Armenian Past of Taksim Square
June 28, 2013 Source: The New Yorker. Author: Emily Greenhouse.
- The Armenian hero Turkey would prefer to forget
May 12, 2013 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- The other denied genocides: From Turkey to Guatemala, nations deny worst crimes
February 15, 2012 Source: The Jewish Daily Forward. Author: Daniel Jonah Goldhagen.
- New light on an old horror – and still there is no justice
September 10, 2011 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Armenians peel back the layers of a painful past
June 28, 2011 Source: Guardian Weekly. Author: Guillaume Perrier.
- Komitas Vardapet, forgotten folk hero
April 21, 2011 Source: The Guardian. Author: Michael Church.
- Martin Marootian dies at 95; lead plaintiff in suit over Armenian genocide victims' insurance policies
March 12, 2011 Source: Los Angeles Times. Author: Elaine Woo.
- J. M. Hagopian, who told of genocide, dies at 97
December 20, 2010 Source: The New York Times. Author: Dennis Hevesi.
- Opinion: Living proof of the Armenian genocide
March 9, 2010 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- Arshile Gorky: A Retrospective at Tate Modern, review
February 8, 2010 Source: The Telegraph. Author: Richard Dorment.
- A family tree uprooted by a 60-year-old secret
January 5, 2010 Source: The New York Times. Author: Dan Bilefsky.
- Looking back at the Morgenthau legacy
November 6, 2009 Source: The New York Times. Author: Andrew Keh.
- The Morgenthau century
March 14, 2009 Source: Jerusalem Post. Author: Marilyn Henry.
- Opinion: Morgenthaus vs. Genocide
March 4, 2009 Source: The Jewish Daily Forward. Author: Rafael Medoff.
December 5, 2008 Source: The New York Times. Author: Peter Balakian.
- Songs lifted in praise of an Armenian hero
October 17, 2008 Source: The New York Times. Author: Meline Toumani.
- The forgotten holocaust
August 28, 2007 Source: The Independent. Author: Robert Fisk.
- The long shadow
January 22, 2007 Source: National Post. Author: Payam Akhavan.
- A journalist's dangerous mission
January 20, 2007 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Stephen Kinzer.
- Turkish-Armenian writer shunned silence
January 19, 2007 Source: BBC News. Author: Chris Morris.
- Europe Diary: Historical Guilt
October 2, 2006 Source: BBC News. Author: Mark Mardell.
- Turkey finally hears its past
April 24, 2006 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Henry Morgenthau III.