Press Coverage -- Education
- The Memory of the Armenian Genocide Should Be Preserved
April 24, 2019 Source: NATIONAL REVIEW. Author: MARLO SAFI.
- Education Committee recognizes Armenian genocide
August 1, 2016 Source: Knesset.
- Schools can exclude materials disputing Armenian genocide
August 12, 2010 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Peter Schworm.
- 1915 killings of Armenians stoke university furor on academic freedom
July 5, 2008 Source: The Washington Post. Author: Susan Kinzie.
- Is Turkey muzzling U.S. scholars?
July 1, 2008 Source: Inside Higher Ed. Author: Scott Jaschik.
- Fighting the good fight, and living to tell the tale
August 29, 2007 Source: The Jerusalem Post. Author: Erik Schechter.
- UN genocide exhibit dismantled after Turkey complains
April 10, 2007 Source: International Herald Tribune. Author: Warren Hoge.
- Armenians get allies in genocide teachings
April 20, 2006 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Yvonne Abraham.
- Suit challenges how Armenian genocide is taught
October 28, 2005 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Shelley Murphy.
- Genocide, or not? Lawsuit addresses topic of Armenian killings
October 27, 2005 Source: The Boston Globe. Author: Denise Lavoie.
- Turkish Academics Break Genocide Taboo
August 27, 2005 Source: Al Jazeera. Author: Jonathan Gorvett.
- Why shouldn't MPs acknowledge genocide?
March 24, 2004 Source: Globe and Mail.
- Turks breach wall of silence on Armenians
March 5, 2004 Source: The New York Times. Author: Belinda Cooper.
- Understanding Armenian Genocide
November 1, 2000 Source: Library of Congress Information Bulletin. Author: Prosser Gifford.
- Armenian Genocide should go on Israeli school program
April 24, 2000 Source: American Free Press. Author: Yossi Sarid.