Never Again, Again, Again...Genocide: Armenia, The Holocaust, Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Darfur
Montgomery, Lane H.
New York: Ruder Finn Press, 2007, 198 pages. ISBN 978-1-932646-32-0.
"In fact, more genocide has taken place within our lifetime than at any other time in world history, ans much of it happened while we looked on or refused to act."
Never Again, Again, Again...is a powerful photographic essay with text on six major genocides that have taken place in the 20th and 21st centuries: Armenia, the Holocaust, Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Darfur. It is the fitst photographic publication dealing all six genocide, including photographs by the author, other contemporary photographers and archival images. The photographs are accompanied by text from scholars and leading activists for human rights, as well as by excerpted text from authors familiar with the regions and those who have experienced the horror.
- Armenia: The First Genocide of the 20th Century is the Template for Genocide to Come, Richard G. Hovannisian
- The Holocaust: The Diabolical Plans of Tyrants, Rabbi Arthur Shneier
- Cambodia: Once in power, the Khmer Rouge set about destroying their own people in an auto-genocide, Ambassador James Rosenthal
- Rwanda: I said a silent prayer that this was as close to genocide as I would ever come, Terry George
- Ensuring Justice for Atrocities, Elise Keppler